Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008

Oh dear!
I havn't blogged for so long that it is now the new year.
I was going to do one last night but then I had to sort out a few things. Then we watched a movie and it was to late anyway by the time it had finished.
So. I hope everyone had a great 2008.
(That wasn't meant to ryhme, by the way.)
Well so far my new years been awesome.
We went on a mean protoshoot today. It was so funny, we were just laughing hardcore.
And Beka finall found some cool graffiti. It said One then had a picture of a heart.
I was going to take a picture but then some randoms came and we left.
Yesterday was pretty sweet too. Us boys played our last ever band practice for 2008, and we did all our rock songs. We practicly blew the roof off.
Also in the last week my guitar strap broke (cheap junk!) so I had to get another one. Of course there had to be none in the shop, (well, no black ones anyway) so I was a bit annoyed. Then today Mum came up with the smart idea of using the old strap with a new hole in it.
This did make my guitar strap slightly shorter but hey, I saved myself ten bucks.
And what else? I got a mean capo for Christmas; it's about a million times better than Mum's one.
And of course we went camping. Which was pretty fun. Some German lady who was camping there thought my guitar playing was real good. Funny.
(It's a wonder my guitar survived the trip considering Daniel fell on top off it! )
Well anyway I gotta go do band practice now.
The End

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apart from when you have to sort them out Mums aren't too bad aye? lol hope its the first of the best of days..
xoMe