Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stuff

Okay I reckon it's about time I updated this blog. I haven't written in here for ages!
On Tuesday the other cool thing which happened, apart from the going to the beach, was my cd's arrived! The one's which I'd won from the Soul Purpose competition!
So after putting all our stuff away I had a quick listen. The Parachute band cd is real cool. Most of the songs on it are awesome but I really like Come to the River and this other cool song called In Liberty.
And there's an All Left Out song on it. I thought it would be dumb, but to my surprise I actually liked it.
(Of course Parachute Band do it better than All Left Out. Trust me. I've heard both versions. And the only reason why is because Parachute Band can sing. All Left Out can't.)
The Primal Band cd is ok. If a bit boring. There's a few cool songs, but nothing very special. It's bordering on the edge of sound-alike syndrome (which is a made-term I invented for bands with songs that all sound the same. So each song sounds like the one before it, and it's sooooo unoriginal. In all it blends into a very long, very boring cd to listen to. )
And another mean thing happened. Yesterday I got my Learner's Licence! It actually looks real good and for once the photo of me isn't that bad.
Today was ok but we didn't work on the new song cos Nate was feeling sick. So I mostly just read my book.

Jordan

P.s If anyone liking All Left Out is reading this please don't get mad at me. They're an alright band (in fact once I thought they looked cool as!) but (ahem) their singer sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!??? The All Left Out Singer Sucks!!??? Is he some kind of vacuum cleaner or something? lol just joking no offence All Left Out lovers :-)
xoMe
PS Get well Nate!