Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4 2008 News Update: Specializing Frank!


I've been sitting here for at least five minutes, trying to think of a topic for this page. So far, I'm speechless, or wordless.

Oooooh - just got a brainwave! Perfect timing! I;m going to do a "news update." Does that sound to posh for your liking? Too bad, you'll just have to live with it. =)

Okay Dokey, here we go.



Ahem.



This is a news update for 4 July 2008.

News update is by.....err........ Frank!
Weather conditions are.....................more of this freezing weather, ice, hail, snow.....according to my Dad. Don't ask me where, but most likely all over the country.

Now, down to business:

About the Band:

With the arrival of their newest song, "Break this Silence," Mayday have quickened the pace, and stepped up a notch. There practice, however, has been delayed, as guitarist, Jordan "cleverly" managed to break a string.

Nate's comment: "That's precisely the good thing about the piano. You could break a string, the strap might break, err, it gets out of tune heaps, with the guitar, it could even snap in hal-".....

"Frank's" comment: "err, okkkkaaaaayyyy, I think you're getting a bit carried away now."

Nate's comment: I'm just trying to say, the piano is a.... better instrumant than the guitar.

Frank's comment: "Ahem."

Nate's comment: "Yes, what?"

Frank's comment: "I happen to be a guitarist, and I utterly disagree with you."

Nate's comment: "This is ridiculous... Er, Frank, shouldn't you be continuing with your report?"

"Now where were we after we were so RUDELY interupted? Aah, yes.



Crashes: Not that I've heard of.
Arrests: Not that I've heard of.
Chases: Not that I've heard of .
Attacks: Not that I've heard of.

Nate's comment: Sounds like a police report, doesn't it?

Frank's comment: That's it, I quit!

Nate's comment: Well, looks like I'll have to finish the report then!

Rats, he took his paper! Oh well, I think I'll call it a day now. Gotta find a new news updater. Maybe I'll appoint jords! =)



Nate

P.S. If you join two halves of a triangle up, it makes a 100% triangle!

P.S.S. pi = icecream!

P.S.S.S.(just trying to make the page longer)

No comments: