Friday, July 18, 2008

Our late start

I believe that a late start is better than none. At least it's a start.

Tonight I was sick of waiting, so at 9 o' clock I sat down with Daniel and we started to write a song.

However, Nate also felt in the mood (for a change!) and gave us a couple of hints. So we ended up writing a completely different song in about ten minutes. Wow. =0!

So this was basically one of those songs which you sit down to do with a wry smile on your face, at 9:15. Nothing was taken too seriously.........

Which can be a good thing sometimes. You have to go through life with a smile on your heart. Even when it's breaking. After all, a frown is just an upside down smile.

So that was how The Complaint was born.

And then I finished my other song, My Energizer Torch is Out of Batteries As is My Brain (version 2) which was mostly about McDonalds.

So we had a great night really.


Jordan


SMILE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys you should put the words up for me to read.. they sound intriguing.
Keep up the practice!
luv ya
xoMama

Anonymous said...

i'm loven your awsum smile jaws
xo Mama