Monday, July 7, 2008

A really Random page...

EXCITING NEWS:
Today two very exciting things happened. Firstly, it's the first day of the school holidays, (yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!) and secondly, Beka, (to all you that don't know her she's our sister who rocks town. =)) yeah, she got pink streaks.


WHAT THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT:
This article is about me. Yes, Nathan David Gowan, that's me.


18 things i like to do:

1. Write this blog.

2. Go on photo shoots.

3. Make movies with our friends.

4. Skiing.

5. Play the drums.

6. Rock town with my soccer skills.

7. Do band practice.

8. Play the piano.

9. Laugh and crack jokes.

10. Build huts down at the domain.

11. Play Pac - man on Mum's phone.

12. Draw heaps of pictures.

13. Be called "tinny".

14. Having a sudden "growth spurt".

15. Eating.

17. Watching Jordan attempt to do air guitar.

18. Listening to rock music. a.k.a: Hawk Nelson, Stellar Kart, Relienrt K....



8 things i don't like to do:




1. Go on paper runs.

2. Getting told to empty the compost.

3. Being sick. (obviously)

4. Nothing.

5. I'll come back to this one later.

6. Being out on a freezing day.

7. Eat mince. ("Kids looooove mince!" Yeah right.)

8. The feeling of a cold towel after a hot shower.



Since saying all of my features will waste to much time, (as Stargate is on in 3 minutes ) there's a picture of me below:



So, as you can see from this picture, you can also see four important things about me:

- I wear my watch on my right hand

- I prefer bare feet rather than shoes

-I like to run

-I have a pretty stunning tan

-I'm the daredevil type (No, in this picture I am not actually running on grass or gravel as you expected. I am running across a two metre high wall with 3 inches across to stand on. True, true. I got halfway across before half leaping/half falling off. )

Right at this very moment, Josh is attempting to play Mum's old guitar with Daniel's wooden bow. Beka is writing her blog while Mum is reading it. Dan is massaging Dad's head, Kezi is saying, "Mummy read me a story," Rosie is asleep, (apparently,) and Jordan is writing his diary.Well, I said this was a random page, so.................

2 + 2 = 4

No comments: