Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blog 2# : A couple of random things to do with our band.

Right so here I am on my second blog!


Our infulences- well here goes. There are so many great bands out there, and if you don't know about any of these guys, you really should check them out (you won't regret it!).





[Note: We might/might not sound like some, or even all of these bands (that would be a good thing!). Anyway, these bands have really influenced us.]





The Lads, Relient K, Calling Elijah, Stellar Kart, Hawk Nelson, Season Pass, Switchfoot, Parachute Band, Sanctus Real, Casting Crowns, Magnify, and Mana3.





Thats it.


And while I'm here, I might as well talk about one of our songs. One of the things I love about writing songs and music is expressing yourself though lyrics. This song is almost like pouring out my soul into the songs.
So heres a picture of us, which completly fits our song, Turn On the Lights

And the chorus goes like this: It's only you who lifts me high,

And I know that you turned on the lights

(c) copyright Mayday 2008

It's as simple as that. God is like the sun. It's only him who lights up our darkness. That's what needs to be said. And we reckon that we're the ones to say it.

The End.

Jordan


No comments: