Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today was strange

This is just a real quick post while I wait for my laptop to turn on. Today was pretty awesome. Our uncle from Auckland was supposed to be coming but his driver has dissapeared. So far they havn't even left the city yet...... so hopefully he manages to get here.
On the band side of things we had an ok-ish practice today. We only did two songs properly. The rest we either stuffed up or got interupted in.
We had to move around the sitting room so Nate's drums are in a different corner, which is kinda 0dd as well.
And I was playing with plugs in so we sounded real quiet. Then I took them out and we sounded real noisy!!!!!
So it's been a rather strange day but turned out better than I thought.
Oh and Daryll taught me some more of Wishs and Dreams by Stellar Kart. Man I love that song!!!
Jords

No comments: