Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April so far

April has been significantly uneventful so far.
Man I love big words.
Actually I'm quite looking forward to tomorow. Cos we can finally do band practice! We were going to do it today but then "PING!" my guitar string breaks! So I spend about 1/2 an hour fixing it and then I go to trim the loose ends, and saw a poking out bit on another string so I tried to chop it off then "PING!" I chopped the actual string in half by acciedent! Man I was mad!
So we ended up doing band practice with my accoustic guitar.
Ok I guess.
I wish they'd invent unbreakable strings.
Maybe I should just by a better guitar!
Our ep is coming along-extremely slowly. So far we havn't got further than having the cd, and taking a few pics. We really need to get a move on but I've been sooooooo busy. Luckily the holidays are coming up though so hopefully we can find the time somewhere.
And I've been getting back into writing to which is awesome.

Jords

No comments: