Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekend

It felt kinda random to me. I spent the day out of it all, like that old song of mine. We spent ages trying to fix up One Step Ahead. We got-absolutly nowhere. Zero steps ahead. Then some friends came around. Mum wanted us to show them our band (we've been doing that a lot lately-argghh I feel like a show-off, but I sooooo want another concert!). So we did I wish you were here. Probably not the best idea cos one of them was the brother of the girl I dedicated the song too. So it got emotional and it was real hard to keep playing. I felt pretty bad afterwards, then they left.
Well today was pretty good we had a random roadtrip to the beach and I drove for a bit-only 13 kms but I was only allowed to drive 60 kmph. There were HEAPS of corners. It was insane!
Then we did random stuff at the beach like walk past dead fish (ugh!), look @ rockpools, discover that the beach actually had a reef, go swimming (it was sooooooo freezing but the waves were way awesome), and make this cool hut out of driftwood which we didn't end up finishing cos we had to go.
So tomorrow we have got to get a move on with our songwriting. I have three songs without music, and a further two which need fixing up "deep sigh" at least it's the holidays.
Goodnight world.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happydays
xoMe