Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Disapointing

Well today was not really the best day of my life.
It was kind of random.
We haven't done much since Josh got knocked unconscious yesterday.
This was kinda our fault. We told him to swing on the soccer goal bar, but it was slippery so he fell off and landed on his back and blacked out.
So now he's not allowed to do anything rough for three weeks.
Anyway today was a bit dispiriting. I did my guitar practice, and some of my book (that was about the best bit!), and we went to the library.
Fun.
We haven't had a band practice for a few days now, but already we've got Under this Sun down. It's dead easy to play and sounds mean-especially my twisted guitar solo which is when I play my guitar weirdly (even more so than the Ember Days who play with a violin bow in some songs! It sounds awesome!). Only problem is when I was doing this the other day it didn't work cos the thing-I-was-using-instead-of-a-pick broke.
Luckily Dan managed to fix it.
I was going to do another attempt at doing a music video of one of our songs before but my stupid laptop is fully not working so I couldn't. ARGGHHH!
I think I'm going stir-crazy here.
I feel like I never want to go back to ok.
Problem is, I'm back there. =(

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad :-(
xoMe