Sunday, April 19, 2009

Music!

At the moment I'm quite liking some of the stuff from Fm Static's new album Dear Diary.... it sounds pretty sweet.
Right now I'm listening to a band who kinda sound like the Ember Days music wise but their singers not quite as good. They're called The Glorious Unseen and they sound pretty good actually. Very acoustic and soft which is a bit weird cos on their myspace it says they're spirit filled post-hardcore worship????!!!!!
That's a hard genre to put in a bubble.
Kind of like us actually. Not the music, but our style. I seriously can't think of a band which sounds like us! There probably is one, but I haven't heard of them yet. The only one which came remotely close was a band called The Israelites who were at Parachute 09. They were only 14 years old! But it was still different-they had a bass player and no keys.
I like being unique!
Jords

No comments: