Sunday, April 5, 2009

EP!

Far I havn't blogged for so long-it's insane!
Well mostly the only reason I was writing this was to check if the font's working cos it wasn't last post and Nate was getting annoyed.
So the awesome news is we finally got our ep today-big thanks to Jason!
It sounds pretty good-well the last two do-still have a bit of doubts about the first one though but we're working on it and hopefully we can pop up a little ep sampler up on our blog if I actually get the time! At the moment I don't have enough time in my day to practice my guitar for any length of time let alone attempt to get some vids onto the computer.
But still it sounds pretty good aye.
Get ready for it............
Jords

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! i'm ready...
xoMe

stacey said...

ohhh exciting as

mayday said...

yay! This is cool jords. we need to work on the cover ae
nate