Saturday, April 18, 2009

i luv my drums

my drums are awesome....
theyre so loud
when i come off them and pull out my cool orange earplugs they seem even louder
they shatter silence
they sound awesome
theyre green!!!!
i cover them every night
and try to dust them at least once a week
my drum stool sometimes folds in while i'm sitting on it its quite scary
i have awesome rapture ruckus drumsticks beka got 4 me at in his honour
theyre very heavy
they were cheap for $350 only!!!
one day when i have lots of money i'm going to buy another cymbal....
on of my drumsticks broke the other day (but i still have another four pairs) actually it was about a month ago lol
they have a silver tempo dixon sticker on each drum
i luv it how they sound so alive

nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's the pattern & the rhythm;
it calls out to you;
it's a heartbeat, a living thing;
you hear it and let it out.
you give it a voice.
thanks buddy
xoMe