Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You got all the right moves!

Digging this song-have been since I first heard it.
ONE REPUBLIC-All the right moves

All the right friends in all the wrong places/ So yeah, we're going down /They've got all the right moves and all the wrong faces/So yeah, we're going down

Just paint the picture of a perfect place/They've got it better than what anyone's told you/They'll be the King of Hearts, and you're the Queen of Spades/And we'll fight for you like we were your soldiers/I know we've got it good/But they've got it made/And the grass is getting greener each day/I know things are looking up/But soon they'll take us down before everybody's knowing our name

They've got all the right friends in all the wrong places/So yeah, we're going down/They've got all the right moves and all the wrong faces/So yeah, we're going down/They said, everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going/Yeah, we're going down/They said, everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going/Yeah, we're going down

Do you think I'm special?Do you think I'm nice?/Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?/Between the noise you hear/And the sound you like/Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?/It can be possible that rain can fall/Only when it's over our heads/The sun is shining everyday but it's far away/All the world is dead

It doesn't matter what you see/I know I could never be/Someone that looks like you/It doesn't matter what you say/I know i could never face someone that could sound like you

It's so meanly catchy! Even better than Apoligize! Though that doesn't really seem possible. =)

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE This song!
Pretty sad commenting on my own blog I know but nobody else seems to. Sadly. Come back guys- I miss you!!!!
Comments please!
Jordan