Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Good stuff.

Loving life @ the mo!
Two concerts within the next two weeks. It's sounding good as! we got my ex-guitar teacher round today and he thought it all sounded mean!
And what else? Erm, I bought a effects pedal off trademe for my guitar! Overdrive/distortion! MEAN! If only I actually had a guitar amp! (I play out of a bass one! Kinda embarassing!)
And we finished our movie! We've been filming it for nearly a year now! It's pretty mean. The final scene was pretty dramatic. I died.
Oh and I wrote a cool song the other day, entitled "Ghosts." It's going to be a guitar song, with all of us playing the guitar. Sweet!
Jordan

2 comments:

beka said...

how does this work? when nathan and daniel can't even play guitar...
and you only have two guitars anyway.
lol.

Anonymous said...

No I have 3 haha and dan and nate will be able to play like rockstars when i'm finished with them mwhaha!!!!!
Jordan