Friday, October 9, 2009

Mayday fail.

Even the best bands stuff up sometimes. At least so I'm told.
So last night was our turn to mess up.
We were having a practice for our concert (which is tomorrow) in which a whole lot of talented people are performing, and we were 7th. So after the singer before us left the stage, we rolled on with all our gear. Then it started.................
First of all the sound system got stuffed. We took about 15 minutes (at least!) to get all set up. By then the guy running it wasn't looking to happy so he made us do only one song. =( sadness.
The song went ok except we sped it up a little bit, and the stage was so big I didn't know where to go. On the last note I was supposed to do a jump but the stage was on a downwards slope so when I landed I fell over.
Shame. Shame. Shame.
All in all it was quite dispiriting. Thank goodness Mum didn't video it!
So we're going to go real early on Saturday so we can get all set up without having to take 15 minutes. And we're practicing hard out so I don't stuff up my jump lol. =)
It'll be better tomorrow, trust me.
Hope to see you all there!

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the character of someone is seen not in their successes but in their failures.. even though it didn't go too great, i am so proud of you guys. You handled it well.
Rock em tomorrow aye?
xoMe