Monday, October 19, 2009

What's next?

It's all over!
Our last show was very rocking indeed. I must say, playing on a veranda is pretty fun. Not to mention you can do stellar jumps off it.
Oh and playing a full set is pretty exhausting. We made quite a few mistakes to- for instance dropping my accoustic guitar =( gulp! No good at all. It's pretty dented now, seeing as I dropped it on solid concrete.
It still plays though, which is a relief...
Been learning some Switchfoot on guitar too. Dare you to Move, such a darn awesome song. You gotta love it.
After all that excitement, though, we have no plans to slow down. In fact, I'm thinking of putting out an e.p, and I mean a proper e.p, not some really bad recording like our last e.p. Which by the way, was not the fault of our soundman, it was completely our own. We just were not very much in time back then. Oh, and I had a really, really bad sounding guitar. My new one sounds like a PRS compared to it! (And it looks as good too!)
Kay, so I know no one ever reads this blog anymore, judging by the fact that the last 10 posts have barely any comments on them, but still. We'd like your opinion. If we got out an e.p would you like to buy it? Or at least get your hands on it? What would you like to be on it? What would you like to not be on it? And what about the art work?
Your opinion is valued: trust me.
Keep rocking it.

Jordan

No comments: