Friday, October 16, 2009

Logos

I have been thinking.
I do that quite a lot you know.
We really need a few more pictures of us. The last good one we got was back in July when we were busy with our Problem Solved E.P.
It's terrible. We're not really that busy. Apart from the fact we've got a show tomorrow but yeah.
And I reckon we need a band logo. You know how it is:





How about this: mayday
mayday?
mayday? apparently that's supposed to mean mayday but I somehow doubt it.
MAYDAY?
MAyDAy?
MAYDAY
Mayday?
Mayday?
?
Hmm none of them cut it the same way.
Suggestions anyone? We're open for constructive criticism. Get the comments going!
Jordan
P.s Amping for tomorrow! Bring your moshing shoes! (If there is such a thing!) Na, I doubt we'll get a moshpit but still if you can make it come along and even better bring a friend. Or two. Or three. Or ten... =)

1 comment:

mayday said...

How about bold letters and some colourful flares?
Jordan