Friday, October 16, 2009

Please be sunny

I have just realized something quite terrible. I barely blog ever these days. Not to say I don't go on the Internet as much just not to blog. In fact I probably go on bebo more - sad, sad, SAD! I really dislike bebo for some reason. I only got one to be friends with one of my mates who lives about 5 hours away from here. (Then he had to delete his one, sooooo.....)
Nate's quite cool about it. He says he should make a t-shirt which says "to cool for bebo" on it. The only reason he'd ever get one is to post comments on Skillet's Bebo.
Ok that's way to much about bebo already.
Ummm what did we get up to today? Tons and tons of band practice, to get ready for tomorrow. 12 songs! It will be epically epic! Took ages to get through them though. Still, we got it sounding mostly good.
Only problem is that lately it's been a little bit rainy, if you know what I mean, and tomorrow we're going to be playing outside, so put two + two together......
We are hoping (and praying) that it will be sunny tomorrow.
We've been wanting to do this for so long now, but now I'm getting a bit worried.
Sufficient to the day is the evil thereof.
I think that's from somewhere in the New Testament. OK, I have a old King James Version, so the language might be a bit confusing. (Personally I find it awesome - and it's great for read aloud bible studies with people who all have NIVs and the like =] haha)
It basically means that one day is enough. You don't need to worry about tomorrow.
Better stop worrying though.
Please, please be sunny.

Jordan

No comments: