Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not much...

Today we attempted to get some band practice done. Needless to say, it didn't go very well. No comment.
Me and Beka went onto a mean site last night called DAFONT. com where you could get heaps of mean fonts for free. So we're going to look at them later today when she gets back from work. It will be fun!
I've just realized something. It's getting close to Christmas. Pretty scary cos it doesn't feel like the years gone very long. But then again stuff like Parachute and camping feel like AGES ago.
Oh and it's nearing the end of October to which is pretty scary cos that's when Parachute make their decision about the Debut stage artists. As you know we have applied but I'm not sure if we're going to get in.
There I go worrying again! I'm like my dad.
I just need to let go and give it to God.
After all, he already knows.
Anyway, Christmas. One of my favourite times of year. Not only cos I get/give presents, but because of the seasonal feelings. You know, Christmas Carols, trees, the start of summer (or winter if you live in the Northern Hemisphere.)
For a couple of years I've been thinking about writing a Christmas song. Maybe I'll get around to it this year.

Jordan

No comments: