Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Song!

Kay I wrote this song about two weeks ago and still haven't figured out if it's going to be one of Mayday's or a new one for Ground Zero! After all it really deserves 2 guitars but William's not into the singing very much- he prefers to jam (on my eleteric guitar preferably!). So I'm not sure. Either way it's a very cool song.

THE BEGINNING AND THE END

Is this the end of it all/ After coming so far/ When we're at the end of the road/ Will we know who we are?

And I hope I know/ This is the best chance I'll ever get/ And I've gotta know/ What would have happened if they hadn't met?

There's gotta be something in between/ There's gotta be something we've not seen/ Is there a chance to start again/ Between the beginning and the end

I'm looking for a second chance/ I doubt I'll find one here/ When we're at the end of the road/ Will it matter who cares

We've made it this far/ I just can't let it go/ Maybe it's more than just the end of the road/ We are so blind/ Won't you help us just see/ This isn't the end, can't we just believe?
(c) copyright Jordan Gowan 2009

Pretty mint, huh?

Jordan

No comments: