Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ready to rock

Well today was pretty sweet-did some band practice. I still can't believe there is only 5 days to go............ I am soooooo excited! Even if we only get to do two songs, that's still about ten minutes onstage and it'll be awesome playing in front of a crowd.
At the moment I'm trying to think of as many places we can play as possible.
We're pretty much set to play now. We have ten well-polished songs (plus a few more on the way!), got all the main formations of a rock band, and we practice about 5 days a week most of the time.
We're ready to rock and ready to roll.
I'm thinking Fuse might be a good idea. I'm not sure if Dan is eligible to enter though, considering he's got two more years before he hits the teenage years.
Sometimes I don't think I can wait that long.
Anyway, another reason I have to be excited is that Jason said he'd record our songs for us!!!!
YES! Go Jason. I'm seriously bouncing off the walls at the moment.
I just hope we don't stuff up

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

count down... 10 and 9, 8 and 7, 6 and 5 and ...
well soon it will be
4, 3 & 2, coming through the day-before, and 1 to go...
yay!
can't w8! it'll be gr8!
xoMe