Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All I have to say....

......is that previous post was probably undoubtedly one of the weirdest blogs ever. But it's been an infamous 'one- of- those-days' day.
That phrase is so cliched it's unbelievable.
I hate cliche's.
Every time I hear a song or a phrase which has already been done a million squijillion times over it really annoys me.
Sometimes I think I would enjoy life more if I spent it attempting to break every cliche ever.
Finish this sentence.
His legs were pumping up and down like..........
Just don't finish it with "pistons." It's the obvious choice.
My ending would be "His legs were pumping up and down like thin strands of spaghetti.
This blog is confusing me.
It's like life.
And maths.
And myself.
I think I'm to confusable. I don't understand myself, so how on earth can I understand what's going on around me?
I'm such a selfish person sometimes. I can't bear not to watch the next episode of Stargate. I can't bear to let Josh off for annoying me. I can't bear to do only two songs at the variety concert. I can' bear to be patient.
Mum always says there's a lesson in everything. Question is whether you see it or not. And half the time I don't.
This is my paradox; I have a fear of failure, but I fear I'm failing.
Oh God save me from myself.

Jordan

P.s I'm hoping things make sense tomorow.

1 comment:

beka said...

dear jordan
you're actually the man.
i hope that things make sense now. actually...they probably won't. i hope that they become good ways of not making sense. you know...how some things don't make sense and it makes life exciting. i hope it gets good. it will!
i love you darling!
xxx
beka