Monday, March 30, 2009

the funniest time ever....

well well today Beka came up to me and said, "hey nate can you come with me over the road to the paddock, tie me up, put tape over my mouth and take pictures of me? so I'm like "Okayyyy whatever!" So we got some props and went across the road and into the paddock.
so then Beka sat on the chair and I whirled the rope around her till she was all tied up.
across the road was a man in a car who seemed to be giving us strange looks. we decided to ignore him.
so then a man and women in the house beside the paddock came out with cups of tea and whatnot, and just stood there, watching us. they kept saying stuff like, "tie it tighter! Tighter!" and "if you're still there by dinnertime we'll give you a feed!" So me and Beka just tried not to laugh as I tied her up. then I sealed her mouth with masking tape and then took some pictures. the stupid thing was the camera was on ten-second mode, so every time i clicked the button it took ten minutes to take the actual picture. so I'm like, "how do you get it off this ten-second- mode?... and Beka's like, "Mmmppphhh," we almost lost it there, but the masking tape still held. then I untied Beka and pulled the masking tape off. Painful. She had a look at the pictures, then we did it all over again. luckily she got the camera mode back to normal. one of Dad's patients looked worrried and asked us why we were doing it. so we just smiled and said, "Its all in the face of art."
...by now we had got the giggles and the neighbours had rode their motorbike in the house then gone off somewhere which was quite funny. we couldn't stop laughing.
so I took about thirty photo's. I just had to click a button. Beka was going to use her camera remote, but then we realized she couldn't cause her hands were tied up. oh man, it was the funniest time ever. then we walked back over the road and made pancakes for lunch which was quite nice.
So this was the best photo out of the lot:

pretty awesome aye

nate

3 comments:

beka said...

you're the man nate! i love you so much bro.
rockstar =)
xxx
haha. the word is "stern." you're stern. no, your face is stern. no, your mum's face is stern!

mayday said...

"stern!" i love it!
lol
nate

Anonymous said...

my face is not stern!
xoMe