Saturday, March 14, 2009

6-strings(well five now)

More information!
We are playing first act, as Nate said so please make sure you get there bright and early. It starts at 1.30 pm on Sunday 29th, so that's pretty much straight after church.
Well, I managed to get some guitar strings strings today. All six of them because I will probably break another few.
Today was mostly spent practicing the songs for church. We got them pretty much sorted. Oh, and I had a soccer game too. That was pretty intense. We got smoked though-like 11-3. I almost scored a goal but hit the side net.
And I changed my string to, so with any luck we'll be able to fit in a spot of band practice tommorrow.
Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the music went awesomely, what do you mean you're a slow learner? good musicians, good music, a bit of time.. amazing sound.
xoMe