Monday, March 16, 2009

Back in the day (well, 2 years ago actually.)

There was a band I used to quite like, back in the day. I think it was one of the first cds I've bought. That band was Leeland who have since released a second album. Which I haven't got.
I wouldn't say they're my favourite band. Several things annoy me (I'm a hard guy to please haha.) No actually, it's mostly the lead singer, Leeland's voice. Admittedly I also don't like the name or their appearence either.
But anyway..........
Today I randomly decided to listen to their cd and came to the last song-Carried to the Table. And I still like it. Of course, now I reckon it's probably their best one, rather than one of their 'rockier' ones.
It's kinda good when that happens. It reminds you of the before-back when our band did't even have our keyboard, I hadn't picked up the guitar yet, and we still thought the Lads were the coolest thing since sliced bread (Lately, news has caught our ears of the Lads turning into a 'kiddie band'-urghh!)
I love memories

Jordan

No comments: