Friday, August 7, 2009

Tonights going to be a good night.....

Or at least so say the Black-Eyed Peas (that songs being going around my head sooooooo much!)
Today was pretty crazy. First me, Nate, and Beka went to the domain to go on a photoshoot. Probably the most insane one we've ever done.
Beka had the craziest idea of painting SOS on my chest, and me standing in the middle of the lake with a flag held up high.
I have now made the conclusion that all photographers have the most crazy inventive minds of anyone.
So Beka painted my chest, which looked a bit dodge but anyway....
Then I hopped in my boat and paddled around for it. I really am getting to big for that little old thing, but it floats better than my raft does so yeah.
Oh the funniest thing happened. These little kids were watching the whole scene (probably the best entertainment they'll see all week) and when I got in my boat they're like "Dad! He's getting in a box!"
Man it cracked me up.
So finally I got the nerve to sink my boat and stood in the middle of the lake with no shirt on, holding this makeshift flag, and standing on my submerged boat (which is aptly named
The Unsinkable). I felt like the craziest guy in the world. (I probably am)
The paint dried on my back and man it felt yuk.
Then we drove to McD's to get my reward. =)
After I'd cleaned all the paint off me we went on another photoshoot to the domain where me and Nate jumped the fence and climbed this mean tree which we'd been wanting to do for ages, while Beka took pictures of herself. Nate stood on this fungus thing growing on the tree and it held him. It was pretty mean.
After that we went home and had tea, then went to Youth Group where I gave a talk about the Bible with random statistics. Do you know 1 Chronicles 25:23 is (according to the internet) the worst verse in the bible. Look it up. It is really boring!
What a mean day.
The only thing wrong with it was I didn't have enough time to play with my beautiful guitar =[

Jordan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are the craziest loopiest awesomest guy in the world!!
xoMe

beka said...

it was TOPS boy, the crazy things are always the funnest.
do more crazy things! love you xxx

Sam said...

lol can't wait 2 c tht pic =)

mayday said...

now that songs stuck in my head!
nate