Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is who I am:

Hi.
I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Jordan. I am often called Jords, or Jaws (like the shark.)
I play guitar in this band called Mayday. It's actually a pretty cool band. We've written about 12 or so songs.
I am a Christan. I believe in God. Without him I would be nothing.
I play soccer in a men's team. This is because I homeschool and the High School are stupid and won't let me.
I want to get a job which doesn't involve delivering papers.
The biggest dream of my life is playing live on Mainstage at Parachute.
Miracles do happen.
The second biggest dream of my life is to get one of my books published. I write extensively, and have just finished my piece de resistance, Rapid Descent.
Even though I have all of these ideas bottled inside, just waiting to explode, I keep them quietly locked away and go about my life.
After all, the most important thing is to follow God. His schemes, his plans are what I put my life in. They're better for me. Even though sometimes it's hard to give up control.
Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
I just have to have faith.
I wish I could write this song.

Jordan

1 comment:

Emerald said...

Hey, that's really cool! :D