Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Great News!

Ground Zero is back!
We've been under the radar for so long I almost thought we'd disbanded or something.
But nope! Will's got a new song coming and we might even get to practice one of these days! I can't wait really.
For those who have no idea what I'm on about (like our awesome American fans!) Ground 0 is a side project of Mayday formed by me (guitars), Nate (drums), and our friend William (vocals, accoustic). It was just for a bit of fun mostly, but this was before Nate got his drumkit so it kind of set the standard for our line-up now. We only really wrote half a song about being to serious and Coke or something like that, but it was still loads of fun. I'm really looking forward to starting it up again.
For more info visit William's blog:
http://www.will-i-am-groundzero.blogspot.com/

Oh and I'm really loving My Life Story right now! If only they hadn't broken up......I so wanted to see them at Parachute! I could say the same thing about Search the City.........and I was more gutted about that one!

Jordan

Oh and P.s Mayday is getting a new song to-hopefully we manage to write some tomorrow. It's called Disappearance (With or Without You) .

No comments: