Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busy again

Hey everyone!
I've been up to LOTS lately. So much we haven't had much time to practice, let alone write a song! Today I went for a job interview at this cafe. And I really really REALLY wanted a job there so much! Unfortunately all they were offering was a full time job, and I didn't think I was ready to take that step yet. So I didn't get anything. =(
Bit gutted really, but I'm hoping another door opens.
Oh and I need to do heaps of driving practice for getting my restricted! I'm a bit nervous about it......
We also got a letter today from this competion we entered called NickRocks, to say No, we didn't make it into their semi-final. Gutting. And I went and looked at the finalists and no offence but they SUCK! Seriously, who would call a band Dancestars? Sad, sad name! I'm not dissing them totally or anything because that'd just make me a bad loser but seriously they sound like a million other girl pop bands all over the world.
Anyway, onto the good news!
1. I at last have an idea for a song! Unfortunately it's Josh's birthday tomorrow so we probably won't be able to write anything...............
2. We are finally booked out for another show! Man I'm excited about this one! We pretty much get a full set! That'll be..............intresting: we've never played more than 4 songs live before, and we have 12+ to pick from! Na, we'll be sweet. More details up soon.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Jordan, today is Josh's birthday and we wrote a song, all of it to.

Haha your a rock-monster

*Dan*