Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey guys!

I guess you haven't heard much news from Mayday lately, i.e concerts and all that. Mostly we've had everything on hold after my electric guitar broke. But yesterday I got a new one from a guy who drives taxis. He imports Aram guitars from Korea and they are really nice. The one I got is a cross between an Ibanez and a Cort, with one humbucker and two single coils, making it sound soooooooo good! The colour is beautiful to, as you can see in my previous post. All round it's a great guitar. Only 60 of them were made like that so it's a bit special really.
Yesterday we had our first kinda show since June. It was Mum's 40th and we had a rocking party with lots of loud music and people. It was pretty mean. We did the chicken dance hahaha that was real funny. After pudding we did our band stuff which went real sweet except you couldn't hear Dan's keyboard very well, probably cos my guitar was to loud =) I couldn't help it though. And his keyboard was the only thing which didn't have proper amplification but oh well. We did about 5 songs.
Hope you had a good night Mum!

Jords

No comments: