Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Guitars of choice

Will posted about this so it got me thinking. If I could get the guitar of my dreams (cost not counted!) what would it be?
Maybe the Vox Guitar Organ: 19 knobs, you can play it like a guitar, or a keyboard, definetly one of the weirdest (and coolest) guitars of the centuary!
Then again I'm not so sure I like it's shape. Maybe something newer like the hot Vox Virage. (Newsboys and Steriogram play these!)
Then again, how could I not choose one of these V-wings? Stellar Kart's ex-guitarist, Cody had a mint black+white one but this one's pretty sweet.
Then there's the Fender Jazzmaster. Such a mean shape, with a weird array of switches and the queerest headstock I've ever seen. I'd fully have one if I played Jazz.
Speaking of playing things, if I was into Metal or Screamo, which I so am not, I would play a Bc Rich Mockingbird. It is truly stunning. Maybe I'll have to get one for some of our rockier songs. You could fully thrash that one out!
So...... I can't buy any of these, but my Aram Custom Dynamicleader is really just the right thing for me at the mo. It looks good, sounds good.................. ok it dosn't have 19 knobs and weird sticking out bits but it suits me down to the ground!
Jordan


4 comments:

mayday said...

Which one would you go for? You can answer this even if you don't play the guitar.......let's see how many comments we can get! At the moment I'm voting for the Vox Virage...my picture of it isn't to flash cos I had to blow it up but go onto their website and you'll see why I want one!
Jords

mayday said...

defintly the last one... i could smash up some ears with that lol even though i can inly play a few chords...
nate

Anonymous said...

I like the V-wings case but I would go for the last one to.


*Dan*

mayday said...

Come on, vote guys!
Jords