Sunday, August 9, 2009

The news so far

Right.
So far in August, we've mostly just been practicing to get up to speed, after all we were a bit rusty after going without an electric guitar for 3 weeks. (this wouldn't be that much of a problem but Nate likes playing the drums loud, and my acoustic isn't a plug in-the results are almost disastrous in several songs =] )
But I reckon we've got it sorted now, so we'll probably start on writing a new song early next week. I reckon we should fix one of our older ones up: One Day, or Cling to the Cross.
Nate isn't to keen on the idea, cause he reckons our old songs aren't that great. But I reckon we need a worship song. And those two are pretty mint-@ least the choruses are, I might need to work on the verses a little bit though.
Oh well. I'm looking forward to it!

Jordan