Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow! I won

Man today was funny.
First we checked out the plums but none were ripe. So off I headed to do my guitar practice. I only managed to do 8 minutes though before Nate interupted me and we did band practice. Properly.
It was all good apart from I wish you were here which we havn't practiced for ages and we kept getting off time in it. And we forgot to do another song as well.
But we played One to a Hundred real good. We rocked it up and it was loads better to play. Mum's capo works much better on my electric guitar.
Then we had lunch, and Mum told me and Dan to make our little sisters some lunch. We put some cheese toasties on to grill and go off.
10 minutes later Daniel runs outside to tell me the ovens on fire!
My goodness I am sooooooo forgetful!
Then in the afternoon after we tidied the house, Will and Mitch came over and we made a movie. It was actually a serious one too. Then we watched it and it was real good.
After dropping them home we made tea and Christmas mince pies, and after tea and dishes, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to do my guitar practice.
Meanwhile Nate's suddenly developed a splitting headache and went to bed.
Another cool thing was yesterday I found out I had an email! No-one ever emails me so I was pretty excited. It was from Soul Purpose and they told me I'd won in a photo competition, and the prize was two cds.
The photo had to be of you with either Parachute Band or Primal Band. And it said to be creative.
So as I've never met anyone from either of tohose bands I used the next best thing:


Yeah, pretty cheesy I know but it's outside the box.

I tried to get Beka to take one for me but she was to busy and so I took this all by myself. I didn't even use the self timer. Probably cos I don't know how to.

So that was pretty awesome.

Also I've been thinking we need a new band picture cos that top one is months old. But Beka's been so busy working it's been impossible to get one.

Jordan

1 comment:

beka said...

boxing day photo shoot mmhmmm?