Sunday, December 21, 2008

Parachute program!

Man I'm so excited!
It's like Christmas!
Christmas is only 4 days away.
Oh dear, I still need to make a few presents.
Anyway, the reason I'm soo excited is because they released the Parachute lineup today. We printed it off and waited for Beka to get home from work so we could show her.Then we highlighted all our favourites and scrawled green by the ones we are definitly going to see.
The only sad thing is that False Start, which we wanted to see are on at a REALLY dumb time. In the middle of all the big acts at Mainstage! Grrrr!
Another annoying thing is that Availine, a band I wanted to see are at a dumb time to. So I probably won't be able to see them either. =(
Apart from that it's all good. Really good. All of the main acts except for David Crowder Band have at least two shows each. Awesome! I can't wait to see Kutless. And Kingston. And Casting Crowns. And Mumsdollar. And Family Force 5. And Nathan King. And David Crowder band, Arms Reach, Season Pass (which we kinda saw this year), and Parachute Band, and Rapture Ruckus.
And guess what?
The Ember Days are playing on Mainstage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I was so excited about that!
Bring it on!

Jordan

No comments: