Friday, December 5, 2008

Annoyences.

Today was pretty good, except we tried to write that song and it really DID NOT work at all.
We didn't get anywhere. Mostly because Dan went out when we were ready to write it and then when he got back we were stuck and couldn't think of anything.
Which was pretty annoying. So I went off and did my guitar practice. Not very constructive, but hey.
It's a bit annoying cos I want a few more keyboard bits in our songs (cos now we've got the microphone stand we can use it) but unfortunatly Daniel is not as creative as Nate was. He tends to just play stuff not make it up. No offence. It's better some than none. It's just that I think our songs need a bit of musical variation. Taking back everything I said a month ago, I'm actually thinking we could throw a bit of reggae in there too.
Well the good news is that there's that concert tomorrrow night which is real exciting. It should be pretty inspiraring. And if not, well it'll be a great night out anyway

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whatsoever is
true
honest
just
pure
lovely
of good report
if there be any virtue
and if there be any praise
think on these things...
great work in driving me around the block today..
and i surely like the way you've been patiently encouraging your little bros..
xoMe