Monday, December 1, 2008

It's not working.

I'm annoyed.
I just can't seem to write any songs. I have a few verses jotted down but nothing else springs to mind. I am so out of ideas. When I want to I can't. I want to get at least one of them finished , and I keep thinking of good guitar things, but my songwritings all down the drain.
This has happened to me before. I get a phrase where I write two to five songs and then it all dries up. And the stuff you think of takes so long to do and then when you've finished it actually isn't very good, and you feel like you've stretched it out instead of it coming.
It's kind of hard to explain. So I'll do what I did last time it happened. Just stop. Give myself a break. Time to relax. Even though I feel like I'm pretty relaxed all ready.
So I'm off to write my book.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bother i wrote a comment and it deleted it by mistake and now i have to remember what i said which was something along the lines of
oh! cool! you're writing a book again! what's it about? .. and .. um.. yeah! being rather than doing because that's what we were meant to be.. and then it all works out as it should! yeah.. trust in the Lord, he will direct your paths.. and your songwriting.. and your work..
and everything!
love ya
xoMe