Thursday, December 4, 2008

I can drive! (well kind of)

Wow I am so excited cos today I got my Learner's so now I can drive around! Isn't that just the coolest? I had to spend ages waiting in the AA place though. There were so many people there! But finally it was all over and I only got one wrong so it was real good. And then this evening I drove the van up to Nana's. I wasn't very good, but then again it was the first time I've driven in town. I had trouble getting around the corners. I think I need some more practice.
We did some band stuff today and Make up your Mind worked this time which was good. We were going to write that song but didn't have enough time cos it was time for our lessons. Daryll showed me this cool as reggae song by Tiki Tane and Daniel learnt how to sing.
Anyway that's about it.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for my new chauffeur!
xoMe