Saturday, December 13, 2008

The random day

My lip is seriously sore right now cos I have a cold sore and to get rid off the ugly thing I put Frankencence on it. Then I put some zinc on it. Now my lip is stinging like a bee sat on it. So I'm blogging to take my mind off it.
Anyway today was real random. I did Josh's present on the morning, and then we went to the warehouse. Then we had to go in the Christmas Parade for soccer, so we walked up and down High Street. Fun. Then when we came home our cousins were here and we mucked around. Me and Nate were real bored. We to do band practice but Mum, Dad and Aunty Julie were in the sitting-room and being good little boys we decided not to blow their ears off. So we sat outside. We were so bored that we sat watching a ladybug crawl on the bricks. Whee. Then everyone came to see what we were doing. Like it was very enthralling! So me and Nate went down the front. Nate had a stupid idea off watching a rock to see if it moved. I thought that was real dumb, so I proposed the idea of running round the block. Nate thought we should do it in the go-kart which was sitting close by. Pretty handy. So off we went. It cheered us up considerbly. That's always a good thing to do when you're bored.
(Actually I wasn't THAT bored cos I could have done my guitar practice, Dan's present, or written a book but that would have left Nate bored and with no one to talk too.)
And we did get to do band practice after all. Awesome. Out of it all is actuslly working still which I'm pleased about. Except in the middle off it Mum came and started harmonizing with Dan on his mike. I didn't see the problem but somehow it made Dan pretty mad.
So then we went round the block again. Dan was on the scooter, and Nate managed to steer into a ditch. And we beat Daniel home. Haha!
We had a good day really, even if it did have it's fallbacks.
It's not the boredest I've ever been either. There was that time in Auckland. And I didn't even have my guitar to play!

Jordan

P.S I did have a guitar then but it was Mum's which as we know has nylon strings. Ugh. =(

P.S Mum thanks for letting me use your guitar. It's quite handy really. We just need to replace the bottom three strings.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That trip round the block was mean ae? Remember when I crashed into that concerete fence cause i felt like it? Man that was fun...
nate