Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the random roadtrip

Well the surprise is going well-kind of. I'm getting a bit tired of it but all revealed by the end of the week. And then we need not work on it so much. We did a bit tonight and Dad gave us a hand.........
Ok enough of the suspense.
Today was real cool. Me, Beka and Nate roadtripped to Palmy to do a bit of shopping. We also went to some friends places. We had a swim in a pool and it was heaps of fun. I shoved Nate in lots. And guess what? We got Everyday Sunday: Wake Up! Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so excited. We listened to it all the way home and I'm uploading it to my mp3 right this moment (that's if it works. My mp3 is real stupid and copies them to some place I don't know where and it's really bugging me. I've tried to copy the stupid thing on at least three times now.)
Soooooo that was really good.
And that's about it.

Jordan

No comments: