Monday, July 16, 2012

What would be awesome....

Things that would be awesome right now:

- Skittles.
- If I found out Imagine Dragons were coming to play in New Zealand.
- A plane ticket to Italy.
- No writers block, so I didn't have to revert to lists....
- My computer to work properly.
- Being in a band.
- Not having to play reggae tomorrow. One-chord songs get a little bit boring.
- There being a decent tab for "Exodus" by Bob Marley, so I could play a little more than one chord...
- A mandolin.
- Finally finishing this new song of mine.
- If they sold Broken Record's cds in New Zealand.
- And Imagine Dragons' cds for that matter.
- Some awesome person deciding to be the 31st follower of my blog.
- Some equally awesome person suggesting it to some fellow bloggers. If you can do that....
- Zombies.
Actually wait, now that I think about that, that particular thing might not be that great.
- What would be great though, was if the new season of The Walking Dead came out on TV so I could watch some fake zombies getting fake killed. It's a great show.
- This year going slow instead of fast.
- 10 + comments. Haha.
- Getting my act together, and doing all those things I keep putting off.
- Getting an email which was actually from someone rather than just spam or notifications from Trademe, Facebook, NoiseTrade, whatever.
- Owning a longboard.

Things that are awesome right now:
- That people still read my blog : )
- Spotify! I love listening to new music! And it streams so fast, and is ethical for artists as well! TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS IN ONE PLACE!
- The Bible.
- That I can write a whole blog post, when I thought I had nothing to say. Even if it's not one of my best....
And finally...
- Despite the fact that today could have been so much better, the great thing about life is I still have the potential, and the means to do something about most of those things which could be better.
After all, life is 10% what you're handed, and 90% what you make it.

3 comments:

Nadwrażliwiec said...

For me awesome is weather today in my city - not hot and not rain :)

thefallingmovement said...

Hey Zim! I really like weather like that too! It's especially good for walking places, which is how I usually get around - and seeing as it's New Zealand it's nice when it's not wet for a change, like it was today. :)

Anonymous said...

hey your blogs are awesome.. that thought on potential particularly.