Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Plans!

I like having a plan.
It gives me something to look forward to.
And life seems less boring and more awesome when you've got something to get excited about!

I'm pretty super excited for the weekend at the moment! It's going to be SO good!!!! Rachel - I'm SO keen for our catchup! And looking forward to writing some sweet-sounding music. The Invisible Sign featuring The Falling Movement sounds like an awesome combination indeed!
And it'll be good to see you again. Feels like ages since we saw each other last....

And and and then my awesome sister's taking us to a meeeean looking conference in Wanganui! Apart from the fact that I'm excited about the actual event, I'm super keen for the ride too! Haven't been on a decent roadtrip for yeeeears!

Then after that there's Sunday, which will be awesome as usual because Crossroads is such a good church.

AND
then Monday will roll around and it'll be the start of Term Three. Although the year at UCOL has been awesome already, I'm really keen for Term Three. I want to do the best I can this term, just work hard at everything and really make the most of my time there. After all, I payed good money to be there, and now that it's well into 2012, I'm painfully aware of how little time I have left...
So it's going to be full on. But I'm ready for it...

Man, life is AMAZING!







2 comments:

Nadwrażliwiec said...

Your big power and energy is inspiring. Greetings from Poland.

thefallingmovement said...

Hey Zim, thanks!
Oh and Kia Ora, greetings from New Zealand!