Thursday, July 19, 2012

Life is amazing!

Had the bestest of days today!
For class today, we had to travel to Wanganui and play a gig. Just casual as! It went really well, we set up everything pretty much all by ourselves, and in double-quick time too! And everyone played super well too! All the songs I was playing in were first on the setlist, which was pretty cool cos I got to watch everyone else. The weather was actually really nice, and we were playing on a sweet outdoor stage in the square with awesome acoustics. I love playing outdoors!
Oh and a few of us walked around taking heaps of pictures, so once I get hold of a them, I might put a few up.....
Apart from a bit of study, that was pretty much my afternoon. Then tonight we had Lifegroup, which was SO awesome! I actually missed it heaps over the holidays.... it was great to see everyone again! And when we got into it, things got even better! Had some super deep conversations - but it was so good! I came away feeling super encouraged and MEGA excited about what God's doing in me, in our group, in Palmerston North, and just LIFE itself!!!
Plus, me and my friend Nathan had this great idea of helping each other out with reading the Bible, which is something I've been getting into heaps lately. And I'm SO EXCITED for it! It'll be great to get another opinion on some of the more confusing chapters in there, as well as general encouragement from the Bible's awesome pages.
YUSS! Stoking over everything right now! Life is awesome! God is awesome! Things are just awesome!
Hope you've had just as good a day as me. Because you're pretty awesome too!

Catch you on the flipside!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooooo good to read this.. Lifted my day straight away! Thankyou

Hannah M. said...

AHHHHHHHHH this is awesome!!!! Dude, I love updates on just life... it makes me happy to hear what God's been doing in your life, Jords! God is uhmazingggg.

thefallingmovement said...

Oh thank's Hannah! Yeah I'm super stoked with what he's doing to! Um yeah, he's KINDA THE MAN! :D
And thanks, Anonymous, it was my pleasure!