Monday, July 9, 2012

Adventures

Well.
Today was fairly uneventful.
I acted in part of a short film a friend has to make for an assessment at school for a couple of hours this afternoon, and then played my guitar for a few hours. I was meaning to practice reggae as that's the next genre we have to study at Ucol and I only know how to play one reggae song ("Always on my mind" by Tike Tane). I did a little bit, but after I breezed through Bob Marley's "No Woman No Cry" (minus the solo cos the tab had it in the wrong key), Six60's "Don't Forget Your Roots" and some random band called The Black Seeds "So True", I was getting just a little bit sick of the offbeat shuffle and the 2-4 chords which perpetrate most reggae songs and put down the guitar for the time being.
Apart from that, the rest of my day has been mostly consisted of reading...
So at the time of writing my choices of how the next couple of hours are spent are fairly slim: a) read b) play guitar c) go on the internet  d) play xbox e) watch the trash there is on TV (apart from Transformers 2 which I've already seen too many times), or f) read some more.

None of these appeal to me too much, as I've done far to many of them this last week already...
And seeing as I've just about exhausted my options of things to do at the moment, so it looks like I'm hitting the blogging for the evening.
Enjoy,

No comments: