Wednesday, November 18, 2009

news:

so there's a three-night concert at the theatre, and we've been invited to play in it.
its cool! the last couple of our shows people have rung up and asked if we'd want to perform in it. we're spreading! :)
i think the experience would be good... cause it's 3 nights in a row. if we become big, we'd be doing tours and all, night after night, so this would be kinda a taste of it...
we're also looking at rocking up a christmas carol if we do get to play there... maybe a cover of one of relient k's ones...
we practiced our slot for parachute today... its going pretty good :)
our new song sounds good too... we're putting the finishing touches to it. unfortunately we don't have enough time for it at parachute with all our other's as well...
that's about all thats been up lately so yeah
nate

2 comments:

Emerald said...

That's really great you guys!
I'm glad to hear that.
You know, you all actually inspired me to start my own band!
I've played some music for my friends lately, and they think it's really good, so I'm going to be starting a band with my buddies.
Thanks for all the inspiration!
:D

mayday said...

thats awesome! what instrument do you play?
nate