Saturday, November 7, 2009

*NEW SONG!*

Today was a good good day! It was the church gala and our youth group was having the typical sausage sizzle fundraiser.

It was pretty mint - and I discovered I can't pour sauce at all! It was shocking. So they made me collect people's money instead. I didn't really find anything at the actual gala of interest except I managed to get Rosie a present.

Kay, so you all know by now we've got into Parachute, and the guy who emailed us said we had to pull out all the stops to do the best show we ever could.

We're getting there, honest, but first we've gotta figure out what songs we're playing. Obviously we have not enough time for covers. I'm thinking 6 songs but still that might be to many as we have quite a few long ones. =(

Here's a song we've been writing and we finished off today. It started off a little bit random, and no one wanted to do it, but now everyone loves it. Funny how things turn up like that. =)



BEFORE AND WHAT COMES AFTER



It's another rainy day/ And I don't know what to say/ Wishing I could let it all out/
Cos I've been so cloudy/ And things are a little rowdy/And I wish I knew what this was about

I won't take the old with the new/ This time I know what to do/I'm ready to make a move/I live when I'm living for you/I live when I'm living for you

Things just got in the way/ Seems I have started to break/ I'm not as strong as I thought I was/ This time I won't walk away/ Cause I've got something to say/ I was so wrong and I know it cause/

I won't take the old with the new/ This time I know what to do/ I'm ready to make a move/ I live when I'm living for you/ I live when I'm living for you/

I'm stuck in nowhere/ Won't you take me somewhere/ I feel that this's a mistake/ How long do I have to wait?/
If wait is the answer/ It's the hardest question I'll ask/ So will you make me new/ Let's leave this back in the past/


Cool aye?
It sounds real good.
Jords

No comments: