Saturday, September 12, 2009

I love this song.

FM STATIC: Sometimes you can forget who you are.


Every day I get a little closer to/ the things that I want to say with my my life/ in no particular order/I'd like to make some sort of mark so the world knows I was here


And I've been thinking about/ How I could scream it out loud/ Or paint a picture somehow/ A thousand miles long/ And I've been trying till now/These walls are freaking me out/ Just need to let it all out/ And reach out

Cos sometimes you can forget who you are

I'm sick of trying to make it/ I spent so many nights, trying to get it all right/ I'm sick and tired of waiting/ For someone to see, and start believing in me/ But I know I'm not out here on my own......

Every year I get a little further from/ Old misconceptions that take the place of/ Mistakes and lessons/ There's things I've learned from/ Thing's I've been burned from/ It's part of who I am

There's been a lot of people think I'm getting nowhere/ Times that by ten for every time I felt like turning around/ But every time you said push on and keep your head up/ Kept me on track from letting myself get fed up

Jordan

No comments: