Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grow up.

How do you know you're growing up?
Is it because you're 3 inches taller than when you were last measured?
Or is it something different?
I don't think growing up has anything to do with height.
I grew for ages and became taller than my dad, without even standing on tiptoes. But I still felt like a little kid still.
Then I turned 16.
Now I've got my restricted licence (I got it yesterday! I love driving by myself) and a work experience job at a cafe. It's so much fun, but it's so different at the same time.
But I feel actually confident. I'm not scared anymore.
I'm ready for this.

Jordab

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool you can drive



*Dan*

Anonymous said...

awesome jaws, i knew you could, you just had to experience it..
xoMe

mayday said...

cool, but who's jordab?
nate