Friday, September 4, 2009

The Parachute Roadshow....

it went like this:
there's a Parachute Roadshow going through 11 locations in New Zealand. it features: Rapture Ruckus, Parachute Band, and Juliagrace.
so our Youth Group went up to the Palmy one yesterday night.
Rapture Ruckus were AMAZING!!!
they did their new song, "hold on," i lovelovelove it.... it almost made me cry...
this is Brad Dring, their singer. he is the man. i took tones of pictures of him onstage on my phone camera:
and i loved his shirt! it was like checker-boarded with lots of colours! style :)
Parachute Band and Juliagrace were pretty good too, but Rapture Ruckus wsa the BEST!
and guess what i got my rapture ruckus drumsticks signed by him! see: :)
it was an awesome night...
nate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was pretty swell aye........ except none of the cars I went in had decent sounds for my fm static cd.
Jords

Sam said...

lol cool

mayday said...

IT WAS AWESOME||||||||
nate