Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The title is annonymous because my brain is blank

Well today went pretty sweet, we did heaps of band practice and got Mum to film two videos of us playing which I could probably put on our blog if I had the time which I don't have now. They're not to bad actually, except now I realize I should have turned my guitar UP not DOWN cos everything else sounds loud except me. =(
I reckon any day is good when you have a list of stuff you want to do on it and evvery single one gets done.
Today was one of those days.
Oh and I finished off my Crash this Party song!
I'm seriously looking forward to our next concert.
If we ever get one.
We will.
Go for the power of positive thinking!

Jordan

3 comments:

C xo said...

Yay!! You guys should fully get a slot at Parachute- Sign up go on you know you want to.
Rock on dudes lol

Anonymous said...

lol there are two ns in anonymous
couldn't resist it
xoMe

mayday said...

Yea. Parachute would be awesome.
nate